Free Firstgear mesh jacket, size L

motociclista

If you're riding around in a T-shirt because it's too hot to wear your jacket and you'd like to have a little more protection, then you can have my mesh jacket. This is a Firstgear Mesh Tex jacket. It's all mesh, so it moves a lot of air. Has armor in the elbows and shoulders and a flimsy foam back pad. Has a zip-out windproof (not waterproof) liner so you can wear it when it's cool in the morning and take out the liner when it gets hot later. That's about it for frills, but it's free.

It's a size large. I'm 5-11 and 175 and it will fit you better if you're a little bigger than me. I used to have one of these in medium but went to a large just to get a little more sleeve length. It's always been a little loose on me and I think air flows better through a mesh jacket when it's not baggy.

It's kind of old and it's red but it's functional, all the zippers and snaps work, etc., and it's free. I'd like to see it go to someone who needs it rather than toss it.

Come get it this weekend. You can text me at 614 239 8159.

FirstGear.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...