330racing

bike 2017 Kawasaki Z900

1500 miles.  Perfect condition.  Purchased in Jan of this year, so warranty until 2019. 

Mods as follows:

Roadsmart tires(stock are garbage), fender eliminator, integrated taillight, 520 chain conversion, leo Vince slipon, trex frame sliders, crg bar end mirrors, Kawasaki accessory seat plus Spencer mods.

6200 obo

20180527_211554.jpg

I want... but wrong timing.

Is it a ABS model?

Edited by 2talltim

If you mean ABS, it is not.  :)

supposedly the abs sucks on this bike.

1 hour ago, 330racing said:

If you mean ABS, it is not.  :)

supposedly the abs sucks on this bike.

Yeah that's what I meant damn autocorrect.

And I no longer want..lol.. I will not own another bike without it

Edited by 2talltim

Beautiful bike and well set up.  When you say it's not an ABS model, why is there an ABS sensor ring on the rear rotor?  Do they all come that way, but just not incorporate the electronics and pump hardware for the non-ABS models?  Interested to know if the left front rotor also has an ABS sensor ring...just for shits 'n' giggles.

Out'a curiosity, what are "Spencer" mods?

Edited by Bubba

Spencer owns great day to ride.  Modified seats with better foam, reshapes...etc.  not sure about reluctor ring.  I'll take a look.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bubba said:

why is there an ABS sensor ring on the rear rotor? 

speedo?

beautiful bike. cant wait to get my next one

glws

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Mykill said:

beautiful bike. cant wait to get my next one

glws

Who's this fucking guy? :lol: 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, 2talltim said:

And I no longer want..lol.. I will not own another bike without it

ABS is built into your foot and hand grandpa. 

13 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

ABS is built into your foot and hand grandpa. 

Why is it if the almighty MT doesn't agree with it, it's wrong? :nono: 

ABS has saved my tail many times. Foot and hand isn't going to save you when Gma Asshat pulls out in front of you and you have no reaction time.  If you don't like it that's fine. Just move along STFU and let others decide what they like and want.

19 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

ABS is built into your foot and finger. 

FTFY

36 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Why is it if the almighty MT doesn't agree with it, it's wrong? :nono: 

ABS has saved my tail many times. Foot and hand isn't going to save you when Gma Asshat pulls out in front of you and you have no reaction time.  If you don't like it that's fine. Just move along STFU and let others decide what they like and want.

You need a snickers

• Haha 1

No ring on the front.  I'm guessing it drives the speedo.

• Like 1

anyone wanna buy a 2010 street triple? :p 

6 hours ago, 330racing said:

No ring on the front.  I'm guessing it drives the speedo.

Possibly.  I was under the impression that most of the new bikes speedos were driven off the tranny, thus the need to recalibrate the speedo with a gearing change.

Edited by Bubba

My KTM is sensed off front ring on rotor

8 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Or an 03 bandit 1200? Guaranteed to spank this kaw for less than half the price.

75%.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'd be happy to set this race up.   Also around a track.  Any why the f@ck would u post that in my thread?  It's a 15 yo bike 

Edited by 330racing

Bike is far from stock, it would surprise you.

Posted in keeping with the theme of derailment of this thread and as an answer to what's post about his triple. 

• Upvote 1

If someone buys my triple I'll buy Rob's z900. I stayed on topic. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, what said:

If someone buys my triple I'll buy Rob's z900. I stayed on topic. 

Well then I guess um....I'm the asshole. 

But this thread keeps getting bumped to the top, so maybe a lesser asshole.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Well then I guess um....I'm the asshole. 

the_big_lebowski_memes.jpg.48a68c2d0a1905b290ad05fa5109387f.jpg

• Like 1