Babes Ride Out

tall_tracy

So I went back to this Narrowsburg, NY again this year - 4 states and 1,093 miles by the time I got home.  It was a great time - there were 6 of us that made the trip from Ohio.  I hadn't met the ladies I rode with until we all met up in PA.  We got rained on, spent a few hours in a quarter car wash hiding from the rain, explored a haunted castle, drank free beer and stunk up a hotel room the first night will all our wet gear. 

I learned that riding west out of Breezewood, PA is probably the windiest area, clogged with truck traffic and twisty highways that I've ever seen - it was so stressful, but I survived.  And I rode thru a tunnel for the first time too.

I posted a bunch of pictures on Instagram if you want to check them out.  I know you're all super jelly that you don't have a vagina so you can't attend this annual camping event.  :thefinger:  LOL

34162478_1732943013479352_1647458753626243072_n(1).jpg

33062127_134792784059870_5129739338673815552_n.jpg

33616298_250590052351278_2983465024615350272_n.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 3

Breezewood has some large truck stops and gas stations that big rigs and people with large trailers and toy haulers like to stop at. That's a stop we've made often when on longer trips in Dan's toy hauler.

Glad you had a good time.

Edited by TimTheAzn

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Breezewood has some large truck stops and gas stations that big rigs and people with large trailers and toy haulers like to stop at. That's a stop we've made often when on longer trips in Dan's toy hauler.

Glad you had a good time.

Breezewood is one of the largest trucking interchanges, if not the largest,  in the US.  All the truck traffic combined with high winds and twisty highways was a scary combination, especially when you're trying to do 75-80mph... it was nuts.