NEO riders...

Doomking

And I remember why I don’t ride on holiday weekend. I was coming back from a car show Saturday night around 10 and a black car passes me at 45-50mph on a flat. Guy drives about 2 miles and hits a res light. Amazingly stops at the red light and then doesn’t go. I go to check on him and he’s passed out. I figure either drunk or overdosed. Cops show up and when they finally get him out of the car the whole street fills with the smell of booze and he can’t even stand up. 

Leaving my house in massillon to hit amish country with a buddy at around 10am tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to join. My buddy is a 2nd year rider on a 250 so pace will be....sensible. post up or text 330.338.9708. Route will be orville rd to 94 s to 241 s to 39w to 83 n to church st to wooster rd or something close to that. 

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Leaving my house in massillon to hit amish country with a buddy at around 10am tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to join. My buddy is a 2nd year rider on a 250 so pace will be....sensible. post up or text 330.338.9708. Route will be orville rd to 94 s to 241 s to 39w to 83 n to church st to wooster rd or something close to that. 

You need to make that 83 south and hit the good stuff, then hit 93 and bring it back north.

FYI...83 between Millersburg and Wooster was in real bad shape last night after the storm and 4” of rain in less than an hour. There were multiple mud slides and flooding. Was closed so we had to go around.

9 hours ago, whaler said:

You need to make that 83 south and hit the good stuff, then hit 93 and bring it back north.

FYI...83 between Millersburg and Wooster was in real bad shape last night after the storm and 4” of rain in less than an hour. There were multiple mud slides and flooding. Was closed so we had to go around.

Yeah, my buddy isnt ready for that. Looks like we're taking 62 back up, thanks for the heads up.