Scumbag Harley

Casper

Someone I work with rides a Harley that has all the bases covered: Chinese chrome everywhere, ugly-loud pipes and the icing on the cake: custom painted tank of not flames, not skulls, but flaming skulls- wearing doo rags. And it's very poorly drawn. I'll be sure to snap a pic next time he rides this thing in. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Someone I work with rides a Harley that has all the bases covered: Chinese chrome everywhere, ugly-loud pipes and the icing on the cake: custom painted tank of not flames, not skulls, but flaming skulls- wearing doo rags. And it's very poorly drawn. I'll be sure to snap a pic next time he rides this thing in. 

Everyone loves flaming doo rags!

Corporations answer to the shareholders. Any corporate tax breaks is going right to them. Whats funny is anyone who believed that trickle down bs.

Neither love nor hate Harley. I do love reading a good Harley ad though.

"Bare knuckles to the wind, freak flag flying behind. The roar of American steel thundering you down the highway. That's the sound of freedom. Ride your legacy steed today!"

I mean c'mon man, doesn't that make you want to run out and buy one? Fuck yea!!! AMERICA!!!!!

Harley should just stop making new bikes and go into the used is new again business model. Buy back used old bikes, spend a couple hours refurbishing them, then resell at a "factory refurbished" markup with a warranty. Not like a 30 year old Harley breaks down any more often than a brand new one. 

1 hour ago, Lawrence1 said:

Corporations answer to the shareholders. Any corporate tax breaks is going right to them. Whats funny is anyone who believed that trickle down bs.

"Bare knuckles to the wind, freak flag flying behind. The roar of American steel thundering you down the highway. That's the sound of freedom. Ride your legacy steed today!"

I mean c'mon man, doesn't that make you want to run out and buy one? Fuck yea!!! AMERICA!!!!!

No. No it doesn’t 

15 hours ago, Lawrence1 said:

Makes me what to put a bullet in my skull.  I despies the whole "biker" persona.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

We aren't even talking about the same thing. 

Now that right there is cool.

I know what we are talking about. Just trying to push you over the edge and actually use that bullet.

I failed.

4 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Makes me what to put a bullet in my skull.  I despies the whole "biker" persona.

If you ever experience riding one, you will pull the trigger!