09 690 Duke

MidgetTodd

Thinking about selling my 690 if anyone is interested. My 790 is on the way so don’t need both and I’d like to pick up a Victory Octane. Hard to find because people just don’t get rid of them. Looked forever for this one. Mint condition 2nd owner only 5000 miles. Completely stock unmessed with other than adjustable shorty levers and oem levers comes with it. And new Q3’s and Puig sport screen. 

Not a scratch on looks killer and handles like on rails. As anyone here that’s rode with me will say. Just brought out of storage and fully serviced for the season. Always stored inside on battery tender. 

More pics on request  no test rides without cash in hand unless I know you or know someone who will vouch for you. 

Trade for Octane or a Polaris Ranger side by side. Clean clear Ohio title 

$4800 on CL

$4500 to ORDN people 

link to ad with more pics 

https://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2009-ktm-690-duke/6595796336.html?lang=en&cc=us

7FB1D21B-CDD1-41BA-86D5-46CF950440BB.jpeg

Edited by MidgetTodd

21 minutes ago, max power said:

Shouldn’t you make sure that you love the 790 first?

Because I know you love that bike. 

There’s no way I won’t like it. It’s everything this is and more. I wasn’t even going to get rid of the 690 was going to keep both. But I’ve been thinking about trying a sport cruiser and there’s some really good deals out there right now on the Octane’s since Victory closed. They won’t last long so nows a good time. If I wasn’t in the middle of the new house build I’d just buy the Victory but I have to keep financial picture the same till final close or it fucks everything up. So need to sell one to get one lol. I’m sure I’ll regret it later because this gen 690 is impossible to find. Especially mint like this but oh well I guess 

5 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Yep. That’s why I bought it. It was owned by an old man never rode it. It’s completely mint. I put over half the miles that are on it on it last summer 

So owned by two old men? Sounds like a Fox sitcom. 

3 minutes ago, max power said:

The only place I’ll advertise stuff for sale anymore is the Facebook marketplace.

Yea Im with you. Shit has gotten ridiculous on CL. I dont understand how people fall for some of those scams

6 hours ago, max power said:

The only place I’ll advertise stuff for sale anymore is the Facebook marketplace.

That’s where I sold the Daytona. Day I listed it dude messaged me. We chatted back and forth a few days and he bought it. Very smooth transaction. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

me and the gf ditched facebook but she's had some success on Let Go

Nah, don’t ditch Facebook. Just post random pro Clinton shit to skew their algorithms. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...