Back in SW Ohio, lookin for riding freinds

Falcon2000

I'm back in SW Ohio (Hamiltucky) part time after about 8 years out of the area and 4 years away from riding alltogether. All my old riding pals either quit the street or quit riding altogether or have smoked so much dope they don't even remember me...LOL. So I'm looking for new pals..

I ride sport and love the twisties. I just bought a new 2017 ZX-10R that needs to have it's chicken strips promptly removed. Used to hit 10/22 every Sunday with some crazy people but that's when those roads were relatively unpatrolled and not busy.  Not sure how crazy it's gotten down there with all the urban sprawl. I'm a bit older and wiser now so spirited rides are cool, crazy rides, not so much, I have enough road rash scar tissue, not looking for more..Lookin for some old dinosaur riders like myself. If you know what a TLR or a SRAD was then you're probably my generation...

Anyhoo hit me up if you have a smallish older group that won't mind an oldish lady taggin along. BTW..I love beer!

I’m in the Galloway area. I have been inactive for a long time. But we ride all over. Wife rides her own also. Have friends that get together on a fairly regular basis to do group rides. Good group of people. A couple of us are considering a ride to Loveland area tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, Bodyman said:

I’m in the Galloway area. I have been inactive for a long time. But we ride all over. Wife rides her own also. Have friends that get together on a fairly regular basis to do group rides. Good group of people. A couple of us are considering a ride to Loveland area tomorrow. 

Figures, I go back to work tomorrow, LOL. I'll be back in Hamilton on the 7th so the following weekend would be good if you all ride again!

Thanks for the invite!!

• 3 weeks later...