Coshocton/Millersburg area

Mary#17

Depending on the amount of rain they have had, keep an eye open for 715 possibly being closed between Walhounding and Mohawk Dam.  I was down that way a week or so ago (and met 2TallTim) and the road had just re-opened.  Lots of dirt still on the roadway and there was still some standing water.  If it had been raining the day I was there, the roadway would have been slick as snot.

I didn’t notice any other closures.  62 was open,as was 39, 60, 206, 39, 520, 514.  

Edited by Wahoo
  • Like 1

Thank you! I was wondering if 715 was flooding in all of this. This is a picture from a few years ago. One year, there was a deck on one of the bridges along with trees and other debris.  I can't believe how high the water gets.

Ducs Mohawk Dam li.jpg

39, 60, 206, 62 ,520, 514.  Did a loop yesterday.  All roads were in pretty good shape. Construction at 60 just south of Killbuck. One lane road with traffic light (long traffic light).  Other than that, all was good. 715 was open but pretty dirty.