Sign in to follow this  
zx3vfr

Should I buy this turd?

No

Talk em down to $1500 OTD. Then have a fun bike to dick around on haha.

Or put 12" wheels tires on the ninja and build your own grom killer.

Isn't beating a Grom pretty much like winning a race in the special olympics?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Isn't beating a Grom pretty much like winning a race in the special olympics?

image.png.36328e6c86bb0c9a3a23531cfc597f05.png

• Upvote 2

I am wondering why you would want to buy a Ninja 250? It is the perfect starter bike, I bought a 2008 that was six months old for my son to ride as a beginer bike and he decided not to ride. I almost gave it away to my nephew to learn when he was 16. I got the Ninja 250 to 100 MPH one time on I271 and it took 20 minutes. It's a great first bike because you can never go too fast to get in trouble. I nicked named it the "shifter", because you were constantly shifting. As a previous poster stated, there are many other bikes, maybe a little older that would be better choices, unless it for a first bike. Ok, ok, all three of my bikes are 1000 cc bikes and I am used to that kind of power. JMHO!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ricer1 said:

I am wondering why you would want to buy a Ninja 250? It is the perfect starter bike, I bought a 2008 that was six months old for my son to ride as a beginer bike and he decided not to ride. I almost gave it away to my nephew to learn when he was 16. I got the Ninja 250 to 100 MPH one time on I271 and it took 20 minutes. It's a great first bike because you can never go too fast to get in trouble. I nicked named it the "shifter", because you were constantly shifting. As a previous poster stated, there are many other bikes, maybe a little older that would be better choices, unless it for a first bike. Ok, ok, all three of my bikes are 1000 cc bikes and I am used to that kind of power. JMHO!

Lol first bike. I’m looking for a second bike. Something just to throw my leg over And put around 

37 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Lol first bike. I’m looking for a second bike. Something just to throw my leg over And put around 

I noticed your birth date and saw you are younger than my kids.... LOL! Like I stated, JMHO on a Ninja 250. Buy what you want. 

A 250 would be fun in tight twisties, less fun on longer highway/interstate rides I'd guess. 

I had a 250 Honda.  The Kaw you  are thinking of buying has a little bit more HP, but if you like to ride the curves that Ninja will leave you wanting.  You can't pass slower moving vehicles & if they want to fuck with you they have all the advantage. It would be a little more fun than a small scooter I imagine.

• Upvote 1

Buy my fucking bandit.

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Buy my fucking bandit.

$800

:)

Triple it and you've got yourself a land missile

8 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

$800

:)

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Triple it and you've got yourself a land missile