Upgraded software version

Casper

1 minute ago, Casper said:

I know it's there. No idea where it's coming from. Upgraded to the latest release of Invision Power Board and that appeared. I have a ticket open with Invision. 

want me to fix it? I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff?

1 minute ago, nebbish said:

want me to fix it? I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff?

I appreciate the offer, but I want to see what the vendor says first. Even the default template is doing this, so it isn't my custom code. 

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

I appreciate the offer, but I want to see what the vendor says first. Even the default template is doing this, so it isn't my custom code. 

That's cool. I was planning to edit the code for the module. So, let me know. I can either remove it, or perhaps make it only show up when search is used and then IU would have it move stuff out of the way. (that one might take longer)

4 hours ago, nebbish said:

That's cool. I was planning to edit the code for the module. So, let me know. I can either remove it, or perhaps make it only show up when search is used and then IU would have it move stuff out of the way. (that one might take longer)

I fixed it. 

8 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Yea I’m tech dumb. Didn’t know If that red info bar was normal or not so just letting you know 

Ah. It’s there to tell you the search index is updating, so search (including the activity stream) might not be complete. 

Same here. I recall it was a problem when we first switched over to the new software and Casper actually fixed it. Hope he remembers what he did. Seems like the search re-indexing is taking much longer than usual.

56 minutes ago, Tonik said:

The arrow is back. Thanks @Casper

54 minutes ago, nebbish said:

Yeah @Casper, well done!

No problem. It was a plugin I’d disabled for the upgrade. Slowly reenabling plug-ins now that I’ve got the software and theme working right. 

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

No problem. It was a plugin I’d disabled for the upgrade. Slowly reenabling plug-ins now that I’ve got the software and theme working right. 

Change control. Well done grasshopper.