Jump to content

Upgraded software version


Casper

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Casper said:

I know it's there. No idea where it's coming from. Upgraded to the latest release of Invision Power Board and that appeared. I have a ticket open with Invision. 

want me to fix it? I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nebbish said:

want me to fix it? I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff?

I appreciate the offer, but I want to see what the vendor says first. Even the default template is doing this, so it isn't my custom code. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

I appreciate the offer, but I want to see what the vendor says first. Even the default template is doing this, so it isn't my custom code. 

That's cool. I was planning to edit the code for the module. So, let me know. I can either remove it, or perhaps make it only show up when search is used and then IU would have it move stuff out of the way. (that one might take longer)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, nebbish said:

That's cool. I was planning to edit the code for the module. So, let me know. I can either remove it, or perhaps make it only show up when search is used and then IU would have it move stuff out of the way. (that one might take longer)

I fixed it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Yea I’m tech dumb. Didn’t know If that red info bar was normal or not so just letting you know 

Ah. It’s there to tell you the search index is updating, so search (including the activity stream) might not be complete. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here. I recall it was a problem when we first switched over to the new software and Casper actually fixed it. Hope he remembers what he did. Seems like the search re-indexing is taking much longer than usual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

 

 

No problem. It was a plugin I’d disabled for the upgrade. Slowly reenabling plug-ins now that I’ve got the software and theme working right. 

Change control. Well done grasshopper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...