NEO Donut Hate Parade Express to Epic Ride

Tonik

Leaving the Dunkin Donuts on Pleasant Valley Rd in Seven Hills at 8AM.

Down 77,  then 21 through Massilon because Akron blows dead goats. Then back on 77 until just past Cambridge where we will hit back roads to the meet up spot.

I will stop along the way to pick anyone up.

Edited by Tonik

1 hour ago, flashesbuck said:

I have no idea if your working with @whaler but I would like to ride with one of you, I know he's at Medina, I'm in Brunswick and could really go either what in the AM. 

Two separate groups. Mine is slab down, his is 83 and 78.

45 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Two separate groups. Mine is slab down, his is 83 and 78.

44 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Mine has donuts and @tall_tracy.  Whaler has Derik.

Damn that would be a toss up. Looking at your sexy ass and smelling wonderful donuts all the way. Or. Sweet twisties and seeing Derek's come hither smile at every stop. Good thing I don't have that decision to make. :monkey: Good plan bringing Tracy along I'm sure the chics will dig that. ;)

Edited by 2talltim

11 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Well it looks like my rear brake needs to be bled (again) because it's acting up.  I'm a strong maybe pending fixing the brake issue...  ? 

Bring it to my house tonight or tomorrow night if you want. I got one of them spiffy brake bleeding sucky things.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Bring it to my house tonight or tomorrow night if you want. I got one of them spiffy brake bleeding sucky things.

Thanks!!!!!  I have stuff going on tonight, but maybe tomorrow if Kevin doesn't have time to help me.  

1 hour ago, tall_tracy said:

Well it looks like my rear brake needs to be bled (again) because it's acting up.  I'm a strong maybe pending fixing the brake issue...  ? 

I don't think any of us are going to let that be an excuse for you not to come down and ride LOL! Kevin, Jim, Me, whoever can help you with that.

1 minute ago, what said:

Rear brake?

Yeah - we bled it after reinstalling the top off/overflow/fluid measuring container because it was relocated and needed a longer tub to feed the master cylinder, but it's dragging now and there's no way I can ride it anywhere atm...  yippee...  lol

16 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Yeah - we bled it after reinstalling the top off/overflow/fluid measuring container because it was relocated and needed a longer tub to feed the master cylinder, but it's dragging now and there's no way I can ride it anywhere atm...  yippee...  lol

Dragging is most  probably not a bleeding issue. Sounds like your linkage on your new rearset isn't set correctly.

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Dragging is most  probably not a bleeding issue. Sounds like your linkage on your new rearset isn't set correctly.

Maybe but it's not constantly dragging, just sometimes.  Researching it online turned up that there might be more air in the system that needs to come out.  

I'm gonna see if my resident mechanic has time to look at it, if not I'll be asking for help from you or someone here...

Idk what I'm doing yet - I've got less than 2 weeks until my trip to NY and I need to resolve the rear brake issue stat.  Fingers crossed that it gets figured out and that the parade is back on AND that I can make it so I can get some riding in before my trip...  

good times... lol

• Upvote 1

@Danimal @tall_tracy @zx3vfr

So here is the deal, we have two of the grandkids over Saturday night.  Deb is going with me Sunday and we need to drop off the grandkids in Granger. So, we are leaving my house at 7:30 AM, me on the bike and Deb and the kids in her car. Head to Granger and drop the kids then across 18 to Fairlawn.

So meet spots are my house kickstands up at 7:30 AM (which means you will go to Granger first too).  PM me for the address, it's just a mile south of Dunkin. I will get the donuts ahead of time.

Second meet spot is  at I 77 (NOT 71) and 18.  North east corner there is a Shell.  Kickstands up there at 8:30.  It's 158 miles to the Epic Ride, so one stop on the way for gas.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Tonik said:

So here is the deal, we have two of the grandkids over Saturday night.  Deb is going with me Sunday and we need to drop off the grandkids in Granger. So, we are leaving my house at 7:30 AM, me on the bike and Deb and the kids in her car. Head to Granger and drop the kids then across 18 to Fairlawn.

So meet spots are my house kickstands up at 7:30 AM (which means you will go to Granger first too).  PM me for the address, it's just a mile south of Dunkin. I will get the donuts ahead of time.

Second meet spot is  at I 77 (NOT 71) and 18.  North east corner there is a Shell.  Kickstands up there at 8:30.  It's 158 miles to the Epic Ride, so one stop on the way for gas.

I’ll be at the shell 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Brake issue resolved.  ??

I can meet at either spot, but I'm thinking meeting at the Shell station would be easier so I'll see you there.