NEO Spring 2018 Epic Ride Pre-Meetup Ride to Meet Spot

DerekClouser

Event moved to Sunday May, 20, 2018 due to weather!  

As usual will meet in Wooster at the Minit Mart (BP) at the corner of 83/250 at 7:30am.  825 Dover Rd, Wooster, OH 44691

Kick stands up at 7:45 to get to the meet spot by 10:30.  Route is simple.  83S  to 78W into McConnelsville.

Anyone can jump in with the group in Millersburg (~8:05) , Coshocton (~8:25) , or New Concord (~8:45) if needed. 

Of course, no-one will be left behind.  Will wait for group at appropriate locations so no-one will need to feel pressured to keep up if they can't.  Please let me know if you are going to be meeting at the other locations so we know to look for you! 

See you in the AM. 

Confirmed Attendees: ME (+3), @whaler (+1)  , @Wolfman1

minitmart.PNG

Just tagging the normal NEO guys for attention -  @whaler @Wolfman1 @Tonik @Scorpion-Ninja @Skinny guy @ricer1 @Kruse08 @Pauly @NinjaDoc @tall_tracy@nebbish @Tpoppa @jschaf @TimTheAzn 

Edited by DerekClouser
Adjusting meet time and participants - next edit due to postponement
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, whaler said:

May be better to meet at 7 and in road by 7:30.

gives room for gas up in Malta and head to meet spot.

I'll move kick stands up to 745 to give us a bit more time... even if we do end up running a few minutes late, they'll just have to wait on us! :lol: