WTB 600 Class Bike

whaler

Son has become board with the 250 and looking to step up. Looking for 600 like the following types of bikes. Insurance needs to be reasonable.

Yamaha FZ6, FZ6S, YZF600R 

Honda CBR F3, F4, F4i

please keep a look out, or if you having something decent collecting dust in the garage let me know.

he is working with a budget of $2200.00

8 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nice. I was going to suggest an sv650 :dunno:

Tried to steer him to an SV, but his hatred of v-twin sound was unwavering.

Edited by whaler
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

I tried buying a ratty one in HS but my parents shut me down... Full fairings make them sporty looking 

Back in the day, my mom threatened to kick me out of the house. Then they found the insurance stuff for my bike in the mail. :lol:

Still lived at home though so who really won there?

My SV is also has all the fairings.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Back in the day, my mom threatened to kick me out of the house. Then they found the insurance stuff for my bike in the mail. :lol:

Still lived at home though so who really won there?

My SV is also has all the fairings.

I went with a buddy of mine to pick up a bike and he was "hiding" it at his neighbors from his mom. Once she realized it was his she kicked it over ?... My dad rode my whole life but wouldn't let me get my own bike until I was 18 (I had a couple off-road bikes though but never a street bike until he passed and I got his vmax) 

36 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

I went with a buddy of mine to pick up a bike and he was "hiding" it at his neighbors from his mom. Once she realized it was his she kicked it over ?... My dad rode my whole life but wouldn't let me get my own bike until I was 18 (I had a couple off-road bikes though but never a street bike until he passed and I got his vmax) 

I parked mine in my friend/ neighbor's garage too! My dad had a bike and got my mom on the back once. Shes a nurse (nuff said). So basically when mom said she didn't like motorcycles my dad followed suit. BUT when mom is away the cats will play and he took my old 600rr around the block a time or two when she was out shopping. My mom didn't kick mine over. She went with the try and make him feel guilty route (which normally works) but she soon found out it doesn't work on me with motorcycles or motorcycle related activities. :lol:

30 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

So weird. My parents helped me search craigslist and even drove the truck and trailer to pick up my first bike. Heck they harassed me to get rid of my dirt bike and buy a street bike when I was in high school.

I'd love to ride with my dad. But as long as my mom has a say, he's not getting anywhere close to two wheels.

Edited by TimTheAzn