Oh the irony.

Tonik

They are just scared of the looming nuclear apocalypse hanging over iran and israel, and by extension, the rest of us. 

If there's one thing I always felt like I missed out on by being born toward the end of the cold war, it was the ever-present threat of everything flashing itself out of existence in the blink of an eye at the whim of people I will never meet. I'm glad they brought it back. 

I remember doing the drills when I lived near Chicago.  We all knew that with Chicago and all of the steel mills that it was more like "Put your head between your knees, cover your head and kiss your ass goodbye".

Time for the Euros to pay to defend themselves.  Germany struggles to spend 1% of their GDP on defense.  We're at something like 4.5%.  Oh, and by the way, our hemisphere (western that is) is relatively peaceful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 6:54 PM, DAC said:

Time for the Euros to pay to defend themselves.  Germany struggles to spend 1% of their GDP on defense.  We're at something like 4.5%.  Oh, and by the way, our hemisphere (western that is) is relatively peaceful.

I seem to clearly recall a few dates.  Dec 7 and 9 11