Wife & I joined a Gang

mango_sv

Ever since Honda brought out the highlighter yellow, the wife has been drooling over it. And her having one is no fun if I don't have one too... so for our 1 yr wedding anniversary, we got some twin toys!

Also, where can I get some Ohio Riders decals? The wife wants a hot pink one. 

20180508_221855.jpg

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Your wife must be really small to make a Grom look like a full size motorcycle

12 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

+1. Took me a second to realize they were groms ?

Congrats on the new toys! 

Yea, she's tiny at 5 ft and 110 lbs. Grom is perfect size. Her CB300F is lowered so she can touch easier. 

47 minutes ago, magley64 said:

Also a member of the "I have a short wife" club, 4'11

Mine's not interested in a grom, though, so I got her a Mini Cooper convertible for her 30th birthday

When we first started looking at bikes for her, she debated on the Grom or the CB300F. I got her the CB300F for her birthday 3 yrs ago. Then Honda came out with the highlighter yellow Grom and she had to have it... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you guys done any mods yet? Trying to decide if the Power commander, O2 and intake are worth the money or not...reviews are very mixed with some saying it does nothing for them as far as speed is concerned, and others saying it gets another 10mph out of them.

3 hours ago, bowdog said:

Have you guys done any mods yet? Trying to decide if the Power commander, O2 and intake are worth the money or not...reviews are very mixed with some saying it does nothing for them as far as speed is concerned, and others saying it gets another 10mph out of them.

You got a midget bike too? 

On 8/3/2018 at 12:10 PM, bowdog said:

Not yet, still all stock. Right now I can hit a pretty constant 53/54 and the wife can hit 60 no problem. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2018 at 11:49 PM, MidgetTodd said:

Hell I’ll sell Brittany if the price is right. 

How much? Any pictures so i can see what I am buying, and am I allowed to test ride if I have cash in hand?!?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1