Changes at RD

RidersDiscount

21 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

I Thought I would let you know that my last day at Riders Discount is this Wednesday. I have been with the company for over 11 years and was just time for a change for me.  I enjoyed working with you all and appreciate your business over the years. TJ will be handling the forums once I am gone, he is great and will be able to help you out. 

Still in the motorcycle gear sales field or are we talking complete change?

Mike, I'm sad to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. ;) Good luck in whatever your doing. Your passion for helping us find the right gear for an amazing deal will be missed for sure. TJ has some big shoes to fill.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Still in the motorcycle gear sales field or are we talking complete change?

Mike, I'm sad to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. ;) Good luck in whatever your doing. Your passion for helping us find the right gear for an amazing deal will be missed for sure. TJ has some big shoes to fill.

Complete change sir, still in sales just a completely different route. I appreciate the kind words! 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, tall_tracy said:

Best of luck with your new gig!  It won't be the same without you, I mean who's gonna convince me to buy things I might not need like you do?  :D  

I'll have to let TJ know about you. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok enough of this emotional bull shit.  TJ's here now!   When Mike had questions he came to me, so you guys don't have to worry about my assistant (Mike) screwing things up any more.

Go Blue!  :D

17 minutes ago, bowdog said:

ahh shit, this guy had me until the go blue comment!

That was just to light a fire.   I'm actually a Michigan State fan.   I root for two teams each weekend.  MSU and whoever is playing the team in Ann Arbor.  Actually made me throw up a little typing that but figured it would upset you guys more than me :cheers:

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Beer 3