Sold 2 bikes. What next?

Tpoppa

2 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

One of my favorite auto sounds is that of the old Audi Grp. B rally car's running through the Black Forrest of Germany. I miss the 80's when I was stationed in Europe.

Enjoy:D

God! The blowoff valves! And the engines! Music!

16 hours ago, jschaf said:

We're talkin' cars here aren't we. What model year is that Audi?  The A4s are nice.  I had the opportunity to rent one over in Germany & drive it at speed on the Autobahn.

Your GTI would wipe the floor with that A4. Especially with your tune.

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

Ha.  The guy I bought it from works at Ianelli's.  It's one of his personal cars.  It was serviced there with full maintenance records.  I agree, they have a really good reputation.

My husband blames Ianelli for the fact I now have 2 cars! Ha! They had one on their lot back in January that looked nice but sold in a couple days. After that I started casually searching for Audi's again (I've done it yearly since I sold my last one back in 2010). Found my unicorn in New Hampshire. My husband flew to Boston and drove it back in a Nor'Easter a couple months ago.  He's awesome! 

On 5/10/2018 at 11:11 AM, B-Mac said:

One of my favorite auto sounds is that of the old Audi Grp. B rally car's running through the Black Forrest of Germany. I miss the 80's when I was stationed in Europe.

Enjoy:D  WRC was for Boy's, Group B was for Men.

That turbo whistle... mmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 1