VIR

what

6 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Missed a shift and got out of the draft. KTMs are still faster but the rule changes have helped level the field. 

Two podiums though and the first podium for Graves and fastest R3 times yet so we’ll take it

Hell yeah. The biggest thing about the weekend was showing that Gavin can win. He'll have to push, if the KTMs remain unchanged, but he can win. Hopefully you guys can pick up some  more cash sponsors now that you're standing on the podium. 

11 hours ago, what said:

Hell yeah. The biggest thing about the weekend was showing that Gavin can win. He'll have to push, if the KTMs remain unchanged, but he can win. Hopefully you guys can pick up some  more cash sponsors now that you're standing on the podium. 

We were on the podium a couple times last year too

2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

We were on the podium a couple times last year too

That you were. New bike in a new class though. Lorenzo used to be untouchable before he swapped to Ducati.

Everything seems to have worked out this year and hopefully some sponsors see that and want some nice big sticker space on a potential championship bike and rider :) 

Edited by what

Oh trust me I’m working on him. 

Im the one that gets all the umbrellas girls at each round because he won’t go talk to any. I try to find a local spectator around his age at each event that my woman doesn’t attend. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Im the one that gets all the umbrellas girls at each round because he won’t go talk to any. I try to find a local spectator around his age at each event that my woman doesn’t attend. 

That would probably be one of my favorite things to do besides all the bike stuff if I were in his shoes LOL!