PIRC 5-19 5-20

Jester_

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, OSUYZFR1 said:

You guys going to Pitt 6/2-3?

Il be in and out. 

Wifes birthday is 6-1 and having a get together at the house on 6-2. Il probably just drop stuff off Friday then bead back home. Then go back home Saturday at 2 or 3. Then be back Sunday am. 

6 hours ago, what said:

@jacobhawkins and I are tossing around the idea of running PIRC on 6/2. 

Yep, as of now I plan to be there.  Tentatively drive out Friday after work, camp then ride Saturday.  Hang out in the evening and drive home Sunday.

• Upvote 1

Just now, blue03636 said:

Even better :D

Yea, I may even look good that weekend...

Bets on whether they put us in E2 or E3 Craig? Obviously can't get into E4 since our MotoAmerica licenses didn't get renewed. (What the heck was up with that by the way, they try and even out the field of competition??)

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Yea, I may even look good that weekend...

Bets on whether they put us in E2 or E3 Craig? Obviously can't get into E4 since our MotoAmerica licenses didn't get renewed. (What the heck was up with that by the way, they try and even out the field of competition??)

Probably 2 and I don't know how I feel about that but oh well. They were trimming the fat. 

• Haha 1

It will probably end up being about 75% of the same riders. Main difference will be the CR and rules.

With the wifes birthday that weekend I need to figure out what I will do... maybe skip Saturday? 

1 hour ago, Jester_ said:

It will probably end up being about 75% of the same riders. Main difference will be the CR and rules.

With the wifes birthday that weekend I need to figure out what I will do... maybe skip Saturday? 

Party at the track. :lol: