Saturday 5/5 or Sunday 5/6 ride

Blitz

Finally have the bike ready for the season and as long as the weather holds, I plan to get out this weekend. 

Anyone want to join for a SEO ride? I'm figuring 78, 676 and Marietta could be involved. Flexible on times and meet spots. Post up  if you're interested and we'll throw something together.

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

What’s the deal with the FJR rally? I have one of those things.

It's in Marietta. It's a big get together of FJR owners from across the country. Called the Southeast Ohio Ramble.

5 hours ago, Blitz said:

What’s the deal with the FJR rally? I have one of those things.

The SEO Ramble has been going on since 2004.The first 5 or 6 only had about 5-10 bikes show up,mainly from Ohio but also a few surrounding states.Now the Ramble draws 40-60 riders from several states and Canada.

It's a very informal event,basically everyone just stays at the same motel and break up into groups of about 5 bikes and ride either pre made routes or just make their own route.About 3-4 days.

A lot of these folks are pretty dedicated riders.It's not unusual to meet people that have rode in 30 states or more.

• Upvote 1

What time are you headed out Justin? I still have a little to do on the FJR, but I can probably finish it off tomorrow evening after work. Maybe I could meet you in McConnelsville.