Made the down payment on my first new bike ever.

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, ricer1 said:

Congrats on the new ride, that's a nice bike. New bikes of mine get fender eliminator and sliders. 

I've been seeing a large price variation among brands for these. Have a particular brand of each you recommend?

25 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I've been seeing a large price variation among brands for these. Have a particular brand of each you recommend?

I got a Vagabond fender eliminator for my MT. Very clean setup and quality build.

8 minutes ago, blue72beetle said:

Interested to see if you have any snatchy throttle issues. The new ones are supposed to be a lot better. I had my ECU flashed and now my throttle is so smooth I'm 110% in love with this bike.

Will find out here soon. Can't be as bad as my old tl1000 was, and I got pretty smooth with that one. 

Congrats! Fucking love the bike you're picking up. One of my favorite bikes actually. I bought my Honda new, my first new vehicle too... I liked it so much that we've bought two new cars since... Don't even care that I'm over paying, it's nice to own something new... I have much more pride. That's why my Honda is still in the garage even though it's made me miss work enough times it shouldn't be lol

2 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I have a Graves and a Yosi FE on my bikes. Both have license plate LED light and use the stock turn signals, I like the stock turn signals because they are larger than most after market turn signals. I prefer to be as visible as possible. 

I have no idea what the rear end of that looks like, but for my FZ, I bought a $10 license plate bracket/turn signal bracket, removed the shovel and bolted it where the shovel bolts were. Looks great. EBay.

20 minutes ago, max power said:

And congrats on the new machine. 

Post pics. 

I gotta get it first. Won't be delivered to the dealer til later this week, then they have to uncrate it and set it up. Then I have to go over it and fix all the shit they fucked up. 

6 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I gotta get it first. Won't be delivered to the dealer til later this week, then they have to uncrate it and set it up. Then I have to go over it and wipe their ball sweat off.

FTFY.

Or not, not that there's anything wrong with that

Edited by motocat12

10 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Motodynamic.  Cheaper than most and well built.  

+1 on motodynamic. There sequential led tail lights are awesome as well. Nice products. 

1 hour ago, Killer_kaw said:

+1 on motodynamic. There sequential led tail lights are awesome as well. Nice products. 

Sadly they don't have any products to market for this bike yet. I may just spring for the full t rex protection kit....$300 sounds a lot better than replacing hard parts.