Looking to buy a bike

ridenour719

So i recently posted on here introducing myself and got some warm welcomes and some great advice. Ive been online and got 2 bikes im considering, and would like to ask you guys for your advice on them. Keep in mind i havent personally checked them out yet so any and all details are just from things ive seen posted or learned from talking to the seller.

Bike number one:

2013 Kawasaki ninja 300: Black

according to the seller:

New battery 
Fresh oil and filter
Power commander 
Color changing Under glow
Hid lights
Led brake light 
Tinted windshield 
Lowered 
Led marker lights 
Adjustable handles

it does have 18k miles on it though... and ive talked this seller initially down to 2500

Bike number two:

also a 2013 300 but in white

according to the seller:

1000 miles and everything is stock:

this seller we are talking $3000 for it

if those prices match i am saving $500 on the black one but i have much higher miles... since it is a starter bike and i am inclined to sell it in a year or two i was thinking more towards the one with the higher mileage.

Important information regarding the choice is i dont have another vehicle so this will be my primary form of transportation also, i am heavily considering moving farther south to North Carolina where i will have the opportunity to ride it all year.

Any advice regarding this would be MUCH appreciated as this will be my first bike purchase!

Bike Number 1.jpg

Bike Number 2.jpg

No brainer, the stock one. None of those mods are needed, except maybe the lowering if you are short and can't get your feet down. But its a Ninja 300 FFS, no one is that short. Plus the white one is going to look brand new. You can see the black one is showing it's age. Nothing wrong with 18k, it's just going to look it a bit.

Edited by Tonik

Bike and a bus pass. He could get the black one and sell the power commander for 2250 total. Black's tires look better than the stock ones if there's still tread. Glow and lowering are dumb. Make sure you tell the guy with the one you don't want you'll pick it up on Friday, then cancel/No show.