Mesh/perforated jacket recomendations?

Gixxus Christ!

Looking to replace my summer jacket this year, there's nothing wrong with it, just never really fit me right in the arms. It's an agv sport mesh and perforated leather jacket. I'd love to find something similar to it that doesn't hang off of me in places like this one does. So who loves what they have? 

I picked up a Roland Sands leather jacket that perforated from the pony for $170 originally marked at $750 lololol. But it flows air really well. 

https://www.ironpony.com/ipd/pi.asp/ImageName/RD7949ZumaBlkLthrJkt.jpg/Brand/Roland-Sands-Design/c2/Jackets-and-Vests/c3/Leather-Jackets/c1/Street-Products/KitKey2/Zuma-Leather-Black-Jacket-Mens

Edited by zx3vfr

9 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

a description of the arm issues would help.

dinosaur_in_a_leather_jacket_by_eye_of_t

Too big in every aspect. I honestly think it was a mistake, jacket fits great in the waist and shoulders, but arms are too long and way too loose, and it's not like I have skinny arms. My Joe Rocket leather leaves welts on my arms if I wear it too long. 

I've got a Scorpion Clutch perf leather jacket.  Fits me great other than the arms are tight around the bicep, and the price was good @ $289 on sale at Iron Pony.

Correction, pretty sure I just tried it on at Iron Pony but ordered it from RD

Edited by Helmutt

I picked up a cheaper Joe Rocket synthetic mesh in all silver and white for the Florida heat. Flows air and stays cool quite well. But, bought a small instead of medium and discarded the liner to fit. Got a better fit on arm length for whatever reason. Two issues with it, the shoulder pads were down on the arms. Pinned them up where they belong. Makes no sense considering it was a size smaller across the shoulders. The back bunches up a bit, most likely the back pad. Haven't fiddled with that yet. The area around the collar whips in the wind at freeway speeds. Annoying, but haven't messed with that yet either. I think it should be stiffer in some way. Overall it works well in sun wind and rain. It didn't cost that much. Joe Rocket sort of invented mesh jackets, so it's pretty much what I expected. On the other hand, my Field Sheer textile denim jacket pretty much works nearly as good, even though it's quite heavier. Lots of zippers for airflow. My only leathers is an old Brooks set from the late 60s. Probably collectable.