Robbinsville, NC 9/6 to 9/9

silentcropduster

Bump!

Date: 9/6 to 9/9 (4 days 3 nights)

VRBO picked: https://goo.gl/kP1fLF
Total is $879.00 (1 king, 3 queens, 2 doubles, 2 sofa beds, & 3 bathrooms) The house is huge and can easily accommodate 2-3 blow up mattresses or cots. has 2 car garage that can accommodate 6+ bikes. I've stayed at this VRBO before, its well taken care of and super clean.
Exact address of VRBO: 218 Shope Rd, Robbinsville, NC 28771

Interested Parties so far:
Thomas Cory - going (paid)
Justin Ward - going (paid)
Eric Jakeway - going
Vincent McCullum - going
Ben Lesueur - going (paid)
Ben Ebenezer - will lmk by 5/1
Total of 6

To reserve your spot: You must all prepay for your portion. If you back out for any reason after u pay, u forfeit your $ unless you find someone to take your place, then your $ will be refunded.

The below have expressed interest but wont know for sure until later in the year:
Shawn Detty
Sohan Ghosh
Hunter Frey
Ryan Burkert - not going, but that might change

RULES:
No drinking then driving/riding - if you aren't sure, I'd be glad to help 1f642.png:-)
Absolutely NO drugs.
When on the roads down there, its highly frowned upon to ride/drive your motorcycle/car by yourself, always have another rider/car with you. Everyone should at least do everything in pairs of 2 or more for safety reasons. I will have a full blown medical kit with me in case of a scenario that warrants it.

COMMUNICATION/NAVIGATION:
Cell phones and some times GPS will not work. I have (3) Nextel PTT radios (Nextel i355) that have a several mile range even in the smokies that we all can use to communicate with from car to car. It's also best to bring a paper map just in case!

ITINERARY: (TBD)
Everyone is welcome to do their own thing the entire trip if they'd like, you are welcome to come and go as you please. However it would be nice to see us to do some things as a group.

0e436edc-c121-4038-a21a-68089cbf3f88.jpg

2a0ba25e-fd64-4945-af44-158faf79ac39.jpg

5f795fba-1987-41a4-854a-db517e770284.jpg

75e61ee4-1f55-4cd1-bde1-005ac6fe8eac.jpg

434bb62f-f998-4977-b721-df2275343188.jpg

Edited by silentcropduster

I'd be interested but would literally be a last min thing. I can't commit financially. It would all depend on if I get any vacation days back between now and then. In other words don't hold a spot but keep me on the maybe list.

Edited by 2talltim

6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'd be interested but would literally be a last min thing. I can't commit financially. It would all depend on if I get any vacation days back between now and then. In other words don't hold a spot but keep me on the maybe list.

Add me on fb(Thomas Cory) and I'll invite u2 the group as a maybe