Want To Ride an Indian Motorcycle?

JustinNck1

Hey guys, as some of you know, I work for an Indian Motorcycle Dealership down here on the border of Ohio and West Virginia. This Friday and Saturday, we are having Demo Days with Indian Motorcycles. Saturday we're also having a local BBQ Truck come in and sell food. So if you wanna take an Indian for a spin, or just stop by and grab some lunch, come on by.

2018DemoDays_Indian.thumb.jpg.57f5ca50e84c6cb3f896856314b21235.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JR_ider said:

Mineral Wells, I used to work down there near DuPont, about a decade ago. Where are you in the Belpre area?

I actually live in a town called Coolville, about halfway between Parkersburg and Athens where route 50 and route 7 splits.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I actually live in a town called Coolville, about halfway between Parkersburg and Athens where route 50 and route 7 splits.

Okay so I grew up right there in Tuppers Plains. Worked at the original Cool Spot while in high school and my first year of College. We moved to Columbus back in 2007; still miss all the good roads down there.

1 hour ago, JR_ider said:

Okay so I grew up right there in Tuppers Plains. Worked at the original Cool Spot while in high school and my first year of College. We moved to Columbus back in 2007; still miss all the good roads down there.

My brother actually lives in Tippers Plains so I'm in that area a good bit. I am spoiled with all the awesome roads so close to my house and work.