Need to meet some fellow riders

Jadester16

1 hour ago, Jadester16 said:

Thank you Tonic for the food and good time on Saturday at the shit-show.  Although a bit chilly, it was nice to meet some fellow riders.  Look forwards to catching up again soon.

You are welcome, but you should probably thank Sam. It was at his house not mine. And it's Tonik with a K.

Damn noobs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

You are welcome, but you should probably thank Sam. It was at his house not mine. And it's Tonik with a K.

Damn noobs.

Tryin to keep track of real names and online names?  You met me, I ain't that smart!!!

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

Damn noobs.

Please keep using the C, since he wants you to use a K..... it really pisses ToniC off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricer1 said:

Please keep using the C, since he wants you to use a K..... it really pisses ToniC off!

Peoples names are important to them, if you f' them up they end up hating you. Yes, I hate you.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Tonik said:

Peoples names are important to them, if you f' them up they end up hating you. Yes, I hate you.

True that.  Even if the correct spelling ends with a letter "C"...

And everyone thinks they want to hate me, until they realize I'm a barnacle, I grow on you!

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I'm gonna be looking to ride a lot more this season, particularly after work during the week. Down to meet up and hoon around in the near future. 

Sounds great!!!