Need to meet some fellow riders

Jadester16

Hi.  New to this forum but not a new rider (been riding dirt and street since I was 4 years old, am now a young 48 yo.).  I am fairly new to this area and am in need of some fellow riders.  I live in the Dover area.  Weekends tend to work best for my schedule. I prefer my rides to be more spirited on twisty roads. (Love 751, 258, 83 which are close by) but really enjoy the SE Ohio area).  Hoping to find a few like minded individuals on this website. 

What you describe is pretty much what most of us do. Watch the events folder for rides and show up. Just ride your ride, any of the crew from here won't mind if they have to wait for you at the next turn. We are a pretty varied group in ride styles and speed so that is how we roll all the time anyway. 

You are not far from Massilon. You might want to stop by our annual Garage meet up and gang bang this weekend.

Edited by Tonik
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jadester16 said:

Thanks!  How do you like your café racer?

It’s fun and looks great. At times I think the Monster 821 would have been  a wiser choice for the same money though. 

Edited by JR_ider
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, EOdesmo said:

Welcome...

Love the Hypers.  Had an 08 myself.  I'm near St.Clairsville.  Post up if you're headed down this way...

Love that Austrian brand!  I was torn between this Duc  and a 2015 KTM Superduke.  Thought I would end up less dead with this one.....

12 hours ago, JR_ider said:

It’s fun and looks great. At times I think the Monster 821 would have been  a wiser choice for the same money though. 

IDK....it's nice to know not everyone has what you have.  I do enjoy seeing a monster.  Was at the North East Ohio Ducati dealership for the first time last weekend.  They had a café there.  Absolutely beautiful!  It does look like a compromising position however, especially with me being 6'2".

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:59 AM, Tonik said:

What you describe is pretty much what most of us do. Watch the events folder for rides and show up. Just ride your ride, any of the crew from here won't mind if they have to wait for you at the next turn. We are a pretty varied group in ride styles and speed so that is how we roll all the time anyway. 

You are not far from Massilon. You might want to stop by our annual Garage meet up and gang bang this weekend.

I'm going to try and come.  Not sure what the wife and kids plans (ball games) are, but I always try and have some me time.  Will there be significant others there or is this more of a man's type of get together?  Mine doesn't necessarily have a love of biking but she will go occasionally with me.

Just now, Jadester16 said:

I'm going to try and come.  Not sure what the wife and kids plans (ball games) are, but I always try and have some me time.  Will there be significant others there or is this more of a man's type of get together?  Mine doesn't necessarily have a love of biking but she will go occasionally with me.

There will be two significant others and one of our female members.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, Qman said:

I'm next to you in new Philadelphia, look me up!  Not exactly into the SM scene, but ill push my big GSA to its limit!

That Duc is not really a SM (too big and heavy) but still is a sweet looking vehicle. 

Welcome to the site Jade

• Like 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Rich B said:

Welcome. You named a few of my favorite local roads. Head down Tappan way and try 646 to Wintersville. You can thank me later.

Sounds good.  I'll give it a go.  I'll throw u a dm to let u Kno when I can.