OMRL Round 1 this weekend

jacobhawkins

2 minutes ago, what said:

Fortunately the crash that shook me up was less to do with track conditions and more to do with my own stupidity. The track is grippy, especially in the afternoon when it warms up. Turn 10 (CCW) is a little iffy off the race line though because of the dirt track runoff. I would avoid running wide, and walking the corner before going out just to see how it is on whatever day you're there. 

Noticed that corner last summer too.  Would be nice if there was a ditch between that corner and the dirt track to keep runoff away from the asphalt

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the 1st round... still pissed I missed it! Can't wait for the next round! Any of you guys practicing at Circleville this weekend? Might be able to get the bikes prepped Sat and practice on Sunday. 

38 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the 1st round... still pissed I missed it! Can't wait for the next round! Any of you guys practicing at Circleville this weekend? Might be able to get the bikes prepped Sat and practice on Sunday. 

Sadly I will be out of town for the next 2 weekends.