NY Memorial Day Weekend trip

thompsonian

Getting ready for the first big trip of the season. My uncle and I have been talking about where to go and the Hawks Nest, NY  area came up for discussion. We decided that would be a great place to go, and seeing as I already have a 3 day weekend for the holiday, might as well burn a Personal Holiday and make a nice long weekend out of it. The plan is to leave Belpre on Friday and ride to Mansfield, PA for the first night. Then the 2nd day, make our way to Port Jervis,NY and Hawks Nest then up to Johnstown, NY for the night. 3rd Day making a small loop up into the Adirondacks and back down thru the Finger Lakes region to Olean, NY for the last night. And finally, an easy jaunt thru Western PA back down to Belpre on Monday. Hoping for a good trip with lots of great riding. Here's the link to the map I've come up with if anyone is interested or knows any good spots to stop. We're making the stop at Kinzua Bridge for sure on the way home.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G24LO4oluUV-o1IAnJIky8px5qllkq44&usp=sharing