Jump to content

Tonik got a new one BAN contest!


Recommended Posts

 

Warning, if you post in this thread you might get banned for 3 days.

You have been warned.

 

So Tonik got a new one, you have to guess what it is. Rules are as follows:

1) The person that correctly guesses will then pick one person from all the wrong guesses.  That person will receive a 3 day BAN!

2) If more than one person guesses correctly I will randomly pick one of them who will then pick the BAN recipient.

3) Contest ends Sunday at 6PM EST 4-22-18

4) If no one guesses correctly we go Oprah rules. Everyone gets a BAN!

Edited by Tonik
Casper sucks.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck Tonik Fuck the rules and fuck your ban.  Motocat, you're cool. ? Fuck the rest of you bitches ???

A fidget spinner butt plug?

I hope the winner bans you. 

Posted Images

A king size dildo, because being a size queen was so 5 inches ago?

 

(this is what happens when you ask us to guess a new item, with absolutely no context as to what it could possibly be)

Edited by what
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, what said:

 

(this is what happens when you ask us to guess a new item, with absolutely no context as to what it could possibly be)

Well, for yours and Earaches sake I hope someone gets it. Otherwise it's Oprah rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Well, for yours and Earaches sake I hope someone gets it. Otherwise it's Oprah rules.

You make it sound like a 3 day break from this site is a bad thing. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so the contest is over. We have a correct guess.

However, due to circumstances beyond my control I can't announce it yet. The deal went sideways this weekend and it's going to take a day or two to put it back together.

Any further guesses won't count. 

Edited by Tonik
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 3:31 PM, Earache said:

A fidget spinner butt plug?

spin.png

 

49 minutes ago, Tonik said:

 We have a correct guess.

However, due to circumstances beyond my control went sideways this weekend and it's going to take a day or two to put it back together.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Ok, so the contest is over. We have a correct guess.

However, due to circumstances beyond my control I can't announce it yet. The deal went sideways this weekend and it's going to take a day or two to put it back together.

Any further guesses won't count. 

It’s over and we have no winner! Cool contest, Jim.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...