Granddaughter and politics

HeavyDuty

7 year old Granddaughter asks what the difference is between Demacrats and Republicans  I tell her Republicans are for the rich and Demacrats are for the poor. Her response is So the Republicans want everyone to be rich and the Demacrats want everyone to be poor? I think she gets it. LMAO 

• Upvote 1

Since today is technically winter because of snow I'll contribute to this (what should be) winter thread.

The difference is there is no difference. They are all assholes out for themselves.

Tadaaa

Also lizard people, the earth is flat and god is real. 

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Tonik said:

if-earth-isnt-flat-why-are-shoes-like-this-and-not-like-this-kpCzJ.jpg

I can clearly see that the bottom of the shoe on the top also has a concave radius.  It's just that it it's a 251,095,680 inch radius (only rearward of the lead in which ends at the ball of the foot) so it isn't perceptible to mere mortals.

15 hours ago, jschaf said:

I can clearly see that the bottom of the shoe on the top also has a concave radius.  It's just that it it's a 251,095,680 inch radius (only rearward of the lead in which ends at the ball of the foot) so it isn't perceptible to mere mortals.

You eat a lot acid Jim, back in the hippie days?