Shoei Neotec II Modular Helmet

RidersDiscount

Gone are the days when you had to send out your helmet to get a custom communication device installed. The Sena SRL Communication System (sold separately) was created specifically for the brand-new Shoei Neotec II Modular Helmet.

shoei_neotec_2_front_center.jpg

The Neotec II is a complete overhaul of the original Neotec. It features an all-new aerodynamic design and interior resulting in an incredibly quiet helmet.

shoei_neotec_2_left_center.jpg

This modular helmet gives you the convenience of an open-face helmet with the safety of a full-face helmet. In addition to a multi-position face shield, this helmet has a QSV-1 sun shield built in. It also comes equipped with a Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system.

shoei_neotec_2_modular_open.jpg

Shoei's Neotec II has a high-quality ventilation system to provide maximum comfort. The expanded 3-position upper air intake vent allows air in while the all-new exhaust outlets expel unwanted warm air. Additional ventilation is also found on the inside of the helmet, with several funnels built right into the EPS.

shoei_neotec_2_back_center.jpg

The interior of this helmet is completely removable, replaceable, and washable. The Neotec II incorporates Shoei's new 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads, which deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise.

Note: Pictured Sena SRL Communication System Is Sold Separately
shoei_neotec_2_speakers_detail.jpg

This helmet has a patent-pending 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism, making putting on and removing the helmet quick and easy.

The Shoei Neotec II is available in sizes XS-XXL.

MSRP $699.00
shoei_neotec_2_inside.jpg

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

1 hour ago, what said:

@Tonik can now stop bitching.

Oh please, I have been well informed of RD's progress on getting these helmets in. I knew their status long before you posted your drivel in this thread. If MIKE isn't available and you need to check stock on any colors or sizes feel free to ask me. In fact, I typed most of this while on the phone with him.

30 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Oh please, I have been well informed of RD's progress on getting these helmets in. I knew their status long before you posted your drivel in this thread. If MIKE isn't available and you need to check stock on any colors or sizes feel free to ask me. In fact, I typed most of this while on the phone with him.

:easy_button:

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Tonik said:

When do the 2019's come in?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

A brand new color for Shoei, the Matte Blue Metallic. The pictures do not do it justice! 

shoei_neotec_2_matte_blue_metallic_side.

shoei_neotec_2_matte_blue_metallic_back.

Give MIKE a call today to get yours! 

Wonder what audience they were going after with that one? :popcorn: 

download.jpg.22c36c3ebf5568222d06f66593b5ffda.jpg

@JustinNck1

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

Yeah, the helmet in matte blue is meh, but the FJR in matte blue just looks terrible IMO.

In that case let me provide a 360 view for you as well. :lol:

shoei_neotec_2_matte_blue_metallic_helmeshoei_neotec_2_matte_blue_metallic_helme

Edited by RidersDiscount
  • Beer 1