Brecksville Reservation 4/13

HeavyDuty

Brecksville Reservation

Hit most of the good roads in the park for about 2 hours after work Friday evening. There seemed to be a lot of bears feeding in the park for this time of year I rode at about 10 over most of the time had two give me the evil eye as we past each other but they never turned around.

Got lucky down by the ski resort on River Road had a mustang with two kids blow by me when I finally caught up with them two bears had them on the ground as I went by. Most of the roads are a little beat up after this winter but still ride able.  Meadows Dr had a lot of small stones and sand in the curves. Almost had a woman on a bicycle hit me she was coming down hill around a corner to fast and came across the center line and went between me and the guardrail? I thought about turning around and telling her to find someplace safer to pedal pussy. Other than that it was a great ride and blew off some winter stress.

First couple nice days of the year that entire area is always crawling with cops and rangers. Meadows is constantly gravelly and sandy with too many assholes that can’t stay in there lane too so sounds like folks are in mid summer form already ?

10 hours ago, Bad324 said:

First couple nice days of the year that entire area is always crawling with cops and rangers. Meadows is constantly gravelly and sandy with too many assholes that can’t stay in there lane too so sounds like folks are in mid summer form already ?

Ya. It’s pretty much a personal rally course for the rich assholes that go to BBHS and just got their first WRX 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1