You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Howabusa
      Putting this on here for my non riding brother. He has a 1990 Honda CBR F1 600. It has 22660 miles and I think it is in good shape. He has had it forever. Knowing my brother it may need some work. He is wanting $2000, but would probably come down to $1500-1700. I don’t have a pic. It is mostly white. He is just south of Delaware off of 23.
    • By NinjaDoc
      OR family, will need your help with sale. Please keep an eye out for some one looking to get into sport touring. FJR to be exact. 
      Bike belonged to Jerry, those who knew him and how he takes care of his bike will buy the bike eyes closed no second thought. 
      Jerry's wife is trying to clear the garage slowly. They don't ever plan to sell the gold wing, vstrom his daughter is going to adopt. The beautiful red Honda super hawk might be on the chopping block later on. 
      But for now sure the fjr will be for sale, I will post up a new thread with pics and all details later. Just wanted to give a heads up so folks can keep an eye out and help his family with a quick and fair sale. 
    • By Onslaught27
      Need to prettymuch rebuild my whole bike. Anything will be considered. Thanks in advance.
    • By 11FJRGUY
      Decided to sell my FJR to buy a new one.   Approx. 47000 miles.  Bike is very nice,  adult owned NEVER DOWN.   All maintenance is up to date, new brakes and tires end of last year.  Canyon cages and highway pegs.  Fantastic sport tourer and super reliable, NEVER ANY PROBLEMS!   Asking $7000 or best offer.   decodon@aol.com

• By CrazySkullCrusher
      Yes, a dreaded feeler post.

I'm thinking the $2500 neighborhood is fair

Upgrading this year and the stables are full. Wondering what I can get for my old zook. This bike is far from stock, but I have all the parts to put it back that way.
      Motor mods:
      Gsxf1100 cams
      Yosh pipe
      K&n ovals
      Jetted halfway to your mom's house
      5° advance key
      Pair delete
      Suspension/brake mods:
      Sonic springs rated for fat fucks
      Racetech gold valves 
      Busa rear shock
      New seals and oil
      New front pads
      New stainless lines up front
      New fluid all around
      Billet rear brake torque arm, says 'bandit

Other shit:
      Flush mounts up front
      Clear alternatives integrated tail light
      Fender delete
      Rear hugger
      NRC cases
      LED flashers on rear peg hangers
      Dash button for garage door opener
      RAM mount for giant phone
      Pro grips
      Neato bar ends
      Fake pazzo levers
      Stickers
      HID headlight kit
      New AGM battery
      Fresh oil and filter
      Newer plastics. Bike fell off trailer last fall when a strap broke at a red light. Bike has been down a few times with me on it, both times were low speed, 20 mph or less.
      Also has givi tour pack, huge top case with hard bags. Rack bolts on/off in about 10 min.

Has conti motions on it that have lots of tread left but are getting old according to date code

It's a fast bike. Haven't had it on a dyno but should be putting 120-ish to the wheel according to what other guys get with the same mods. Gobs of torque everywhere and pulls hard as fuck from 6.5k to Red line. Comfortable enough for all day rides, capable of doing some serious damage in the twisties. I think it's got about 27k on it. Valves were adjusted when I put the cams in about 6k miles ago. Screw and nut tappets,  takes an hour tops, easy as it gets. Will be ready to sell in time for riding season.