PIRC/Summit Main 4-28 4-30

Jester_

Our normal group of guys is going to be at pirc on Saturday the 28th and then head to summit point later that evening. N2 is running on shenny so most of us will probably just hang out and grill or whatever that day. Then run main on monday and be home that evening. 

I am full in terms of bikes, not sure what space ron has left in his TH. But if anyone was interested in tagging along we could make it happen.

TD is with Evolve Saturday and N2 at Summit. 

1 hour ago, Jester_ said:

Wont you be in e3?

I hope.... I saw a couple N2 intermediate riders with E2 stickers, and some with E3. Dunno whats going on there.

I'd love to have you tow me around on your new 1k. It'd probably be the closest we've ever been together pace wise, and of course I'm only talking about the out lap of the 1st session.

To be honest I think that weekend is going to be a bit of a mess. This is normally an n2 track and with evolve running it there is going to be people in evolve who have never been there, maybe people in N2 that normally run in I who should be in an E3 group and not quite there for A yet. I'm curious to see how it all pans out, maybe they will run all 4 groups? Does n2 A go to E3 or straight to E3? If N2 I goes to E3 the E3/4 group will be packed. 

Edited by Jester_

24 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

I was planning to sign up through N2 for the 28th. Will we still be able to use our elite membership and cancel if the weather’s crappy?

John, the weather is going to be perfect.

But yes, thats exactly what its for so long as the membership hasn't expired.

11 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Yes after stirring out for 2 years and 2 big crashes. It's only yellow for a little longer. :D

Tow me to the promise land! I'm going to install some bungees on the back of the ninja attached to the front of my bike.

• Haha 1