Another BAD's Moving Sale

Bad324

Assuming this move doesn't fall through like 2 years ago, I need to get rid of some stuff so we don't have to move it and won't need it. Move date isn't until the week before Memorial Day so some of it I need to hang on to a few more weeks and some can go now. There will likely be more to come but started with the big stuff in case anyone was interested.

Here are the big ticket items:

Edited by Bad324

I might be interested in you in that sectional if the section on the left can be converted to the right. Looking at the pictures I'm thinking it's not.

Also any special OR pricing on stuff? Because you know we are cheap asses. At least I am anyway.

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

You change houses more often than I change underwear.

I only change houses when I can make money off it and not get taxed on that profit

3 hours ago, 2talltim said:

I might be interested in you in that sectional if the section on the left can be converted to the right. Looking at the pictures I'm thinking it's not.

Also any special OR pricing on stuff? Because you know we are cheap asses. At least I am anyway.

Unfortunately it can't swap sides, only set up like that. I'll do bundle deals and shit especially as we get closer to the move date and I need this stuff out of the house and the cash in my pocket to outfit the new place.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I also may be interested in the sectional. My roommate is moving out soon and I want to buy some nicer shit.

Define nicer...

It's a great couch that I've had for like 7 years now. It's been a man cave couch for 5 years so not getting daily use but it's not perfect or super high quality but I think the price reflects that. At least I tried to price it below anything I saw on Facebook Marketplace

51 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Define nicer...

It's a great couch that I've had for like 7 years now. It's been a man cave couch for 5 years so not getting daily use but it's not perfect or super high quality but I think the price reflects that. At least I tried to price it below anything I saw on Facebook Marketplace

One that doesn't sag terribly in the middle. My current couch is a hand me down from my parents that saw constant use for its entire life. Plus, I need more seating in my living room. The house has a mix-mash of furniture and I'm trying to make it more adult like.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

One that doesn't sag terribly in the middle. My current couch is a hand me down from my parents that saw constant use for its entire life. Plus, I need more seating in my living room. The house has a mix-mash of furniture and I'm trying to make it more adult like.

It only sagas in one spot ?. I put a pillow under the cushion and you can’t hardly notice 

11 hours ago, Bad324 said:

TV and wood cabinet TV stand sold. 

If anyone would seriously be interested in the pool table I’ll cut an OR discount to $350. 

So you’ll give me $350 to take it off your hands?

• 2 weeks later...