Gavin heading to Round 1 Road Atlanta

Casper

45 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Gavin has huge talent, I may be biased but I say there is no other rider in his class that is better than him. We just need to get a good and reliable package under him and he will show his potential. 

Richard Stamboli and Attack went above and beyond to get us on track this weekend and it really sucked that we couldn’t deliver a podium for them.

We will be after it hard at VIR 

I think there are some other fast kids out there this year... I'm really impressed with the progress the MX girl has made since last season. Gavin has the potential to win for sure but I don't think it's going to be an easy fight for him in the current field. That's not a bad thing though. Tough competition pushes progress and learning and will make everyone better in the long run. 

Just make sure Gavin knows he's got people watching his races and he shouldn't feel like he's letting anyone down when things happen out on the track that are out of his control. We know how fast he is and we know shit happens. If he's already got all that sorted out mentally, then great. 

Edited by what

7 hours ago, what said:

I'm really impressed with the progress the MX girl has made since last season. 

I feel that’s largely due to the bike she’s on. A lot of people were talking about that as well. Will be interesting to see how she does when MA addresses the bike issue to make them equal. 

17 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I feel that’s largely due to the bike she’s on. A lot of people were talking about that as well. Will be interesting to see how she does when MA addresses the bike issue to make them equal. 

Interesting, I didn't think she was on a 400. I'm really interested in what will happen at VIR after adjustments are made to restrictions on the bigger displacement Jr Cup bikes. 

13 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Yes. All the regular suspects railed her in every turn just to have her do a fly by in the straight. I’m not sure she really improved in off season. She’s just on a bike that shouldn’t be in that class

I mean, I passed Gavin once. On my GSXR 1000. :dunno:

• Beer 1