Hello, looking for some riding buddies

Nine Breaker

How's it going everybody? I joined up on here to hopefully meet some new people and learn as much as I can. New routes, meetups, local shops, etc. I only have one friend who just got a bike, but he works 2nd shift and lives far away. I don't want to keep riding alone, it would be really nice to have some contacts to hit up for a ride to show me around their area or just get lost and explore together.

Doesn't matter to me what bike, I'll follow you if you're on a 50cc scooter. There's nothing like knowing you've got someone watching your back and it just makes the experience much more enjoyable.

So if anyone's around the Canal Winchester/Groveport area let me know and maybe we can meetup for a ride.

8 hours ago, Nine Breaker said:

I only have one friend...

Well, that's one more friend than @Casper has.

Watch the events folder, we post up rides pretty often.  There is one Friday. There is the spring Epic ride May 5th that you should look at too. There will be 30 of us or so, we of course split into much smaller groups.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...