SEO Spring Ride Friday April 13th

JustinNck1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

In for sure, see you in Caldwell. Someone tell the new peeps about how they shouldn't try and pair their Sena's with me.

So what @Tonik is trying to say is, he loves to chat with people via communicator, and be sure to pair with him as soon as you see him. :lol:

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I am out, our cat passed away this morning.

Sorry man....my cat Ray is 18yrs old...I do not look forward to that day.

On a more positive note, I think that I will be able to join you fellas.  See you in Caldwell.

Dave.

• Upvote 2

Just got back to the house. 300 miles on the dot. Stopped and picked up an oil filter on the way home. Turned over 600 miles so now it's time for a first service. Awesome riding today guys. Weather was perfect, roads were decent, and traffic wasn't terrible.

Just to fill everyone in, 556 is currently closed, and you cannot get to Beallsville from route 7. 536 had several single lane stop light areas. 260 was severely dirty and that odd chip/seal color where you can't notice the gravel. 26 still has some mud residue from the flooding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 9:56 PM, JustinNck1 said:

Just to fill everyone in, 556 is currently closed, and you cannot get to Beallsville from route 7. 536 had several single lane stop light areas. 260 was severely dirty and that odd chip/seal color where you can't notice the gravel. 26 still has some mud residue from the flooding.

Update:

556 open now between Bealsville and Carington. Single lane very uneven large GRAVEL surface for 100 yards while they stabilize the hillside above and below the slip. Otherwise in decent shape and fairly clean as was 145. 9 south of StClairsville sucked to Centerville.  

Edited by EOdesmo