7 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Good idea, but, how would you keep it from blowing a breaker?

6 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

I'm not an electrician ?‍♂️

:lol:

Butters - idea man

• Like 1

17 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Good idea, but, how would you keep it from blowing a breaker?

better idea...

Just hook it to the 220 breaker, no need to worry about blowing the breaker, just go out and shut it off when you hear the screams stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I haven't been on in a a while, been busy. I went with a smaller trailer 77"x14' I hate going smaller, but I can squeeze this one in the garage. Trailer has rear gate and removable front side ramps. Makes it a lot easier getting a 700 sideways, lol. I've been riding in W. Va a couple times, once with and once w/out the new trailer. Anyhow the boy's somehow talked me into going to Wayne tomorrow. A couple weeks ago when it was this hot, we roasted at Kings island.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, M_Quick said:

I haven't been on in a a while, been busy. I went with a smaller trailer 77"x14' I hate going smaller, but I can squeeze this one in the garage. Trailer has rear gate and removable front side ramps. Makes it a lot easier getting a 700 sideways, lol. I've been riding in W. Va a couple times, once with and once w/out the new trailer. Anyhow the boy's somehow talked me into going to Wayne tomorrow. A couple weeks ago when it was this hot, we roasted at Kings island.

Have you heard any rumors about Wayne being closed in the near future for drilling or something of that nature? Got some friends of mine that keep saying something about it. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

Have you heard any rumors about Wayne being closed in the near future for drilling or something of that nature? Got some friends of mine that keep saying something about it. 

They’re talking about Perry.  

About to strip mine it or something.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, max power said:

Thanks

On 6/30/2018 at 8:08 PM, durk said:

On 6/30/2018 at 10:51 PM, max power said:

Yeah that's the same thing I herd. Selling off the land at Perry for the 2nd time. I was surprised to find out that Wayne did away with day passes! Now your only choice is a weekend or season pass. I was also surprised to find out that they actually lowered the yearly pass by $10! So if you go more than once now, your saving money with the season pass. $20 for the weekend and $35 per season.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Yeah that's the same thing I herd. Selling off the land at Perry for the 2nd time. I was surprised to find out that Wayne did away with day passes! Now your only choice is a weekend or season pass. I was also surprised to find out that they actually lowered the yearly pass by $10! So if you go more than once now, your saving money with the season pass. $20 for the weekend and $35 per season.

Thanks for the info