Wayne 2018

JaronsToy

17 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Good idea, but, how would you keep it from blowing a breaker?

better idea...

Just hook it to the 220 breaker, no need to worry about blowing the breaker, just go out and shut it off when you hear the screams stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I haven't been on in a a while, been busy. I went with a smaller trailer 77"x14' I hate going smaller, but I can squeeze this one in the garage. Trailer has rear gate and removable front side ramps. Makes it a lot easier getting a 700 sideways, lol. I've been riding in W. Va a couple times, once with and once w/out the new trailer. Anyhow the boy's somehow talked me into going to Wayne tomorrow. A couple weeks ago when it was this hot, we roasted at Kings island.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, M_Quick said:

I haven't been on in a a while, been busy. I went with a smaller trailer 77"x14' I hate going smaller, but I can squeeze this one in the garage. Trailer has rear gate and removable front side ramps. Makes it a lot easier getting a 700 sideways, lol. I've been riding in W. Va a couple times, once with and once w/out the new trailer. Anyhow the boy's somehow talked me into going to Wayne tomorrow. A couple weeks ago when it was this hot, we roasted at Kings island.

Have you heard any rumors about Wayne being closed in the near future for drilling or something of that nature? Got some friends of mine that keep saying something about it. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

Have you heard any rumors about Wayne being closed in the near future for drilling or something of that nature? Got some friends of mine that keep saying something about it. 

They’re talking about Perry.  

About to strip mine it or something.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2018 at 8:08 PM, durk said:

On 6/30/2018 at 10:51 PM, max power said:

They’re talking about Perry.  

About to strip mine it or something.  

Yeah that's the same thing I herd. Selling off the land at Perry for the 2nd time. I was surprised to find out that Wayne did away with day passes! Now your only choice is a weekend or season pass. I was also surprised to find out that they actually lowered the yearly pass by $10! So if you go more than once now, your saving money with the season pass. $20 for the weekend and $35 per season.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, M_Quick said:

Yeah that's the same thing I herd. Selling off the land at Perry for the 2nd time. I was surprised to find out that Wayne did away with day passes! Now your only choice is a weekend or season pass. I was also surprised to find out that they actually lowered the yearly pass by $10! So if you go more than once now, your saving money with the season pass. $20 for the weekend and $35 per season.

Thanks for the info 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 7:45 AM, max power said:

You still riding?

Oh yeah, planing on riding this weekend. Last time down at Wayne the Polaris 200 popped out. Had to tow it to Williams, and then go after truck at p3. Still haven't looked at the 200, but i think the motor locked! The 2 700's are still doing ok.

Edited by M_Quick
  • Upvote 1

On 11/22/2018 at 2:41 PM, B-Mac said:

What area will you all be riding? I may pass thru some of the trails. I will be on the look out. Should be a great day.

Sorry, just saw this.  We rode dorr and came up the main to Monday creek and hit the road to the store for roadpop and snacks. 

13EEEC32-E222-4E3B-829D-12D94A6D3C53.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't make it out after Thanksgiving, my son was on call  for his work. We did ride Sunday, it was crazy nice like 65ish and the trails were awesome. Not sure if I will make it back this weekend or not. On things for the weather won't be nearly as nice, but still supposed to be dry and sunny. Anyone else going this weekend? I think my Son is on call again, some bs every other weekend crap.