Wayne 2018

JaronsToy

On 4/9/2018 at 5:42 PM, M_Quick said:

Going to the Bristol race this weekend, then to Arkansas 2 weeks later. Hopefully will find some time to ride Wayne more this year than last, but we'll see.

Well I may have spoke too soon. Seams someone needed my ATV trailer more than me. It was stolen this mourning around 2:20 am! Have some choppy video pictures of uncommon box truck. Where should i post info, so people can help be on the look out. Wife alrdy out it on the f.book.

3 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

Was it empty? That sucks! 

Yeah, empty I keep my Atv's locked in garage. Trailer is 5x16' American manufacturing. Has 3 5' pieces of e-track on each side of deck, front right is rusted. Also has aluminum tongue box 

2 hours ago, durk said:

It’s a shame you can’t see that license plate. Hope you find it. 

True, but that's a rather unique step van if you ask me. I may not fint trailer, but hope to see this truck sometime in the near future.

2 hours ago, Ron505 said:

I think it's about time for you to move Mick!

Do any of you guys ever ride Long Ridge?  We typically hit the tougher single tracks there.

Yeah, it's long over due, been looking just no luck. Time I find something interesting, it's either cash only, bid's or in contract.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, max power said:

I saw your trailer posted up on one of the for sale pages on the Facebook's. Send me the picture and the information and I will put it up on the tree monkeys and Wayne Atv pages.

You say you say it posted for sale??? I don't seam to have any good pictures of the trailer it self.

DSC_0014.thumb.JPG.773f1b40250ef7899f396be2ad537836.JPG

20140406_082513.jpg

Through social media we were able to locate were the truck used to steal my trailer lives. Went by several times, finally garage door was up, but no trailer inside. As of now the CPD have assigned a detective to the case. We sent him the video, and he said he would be questioning people over by the trucks locations.

As far as moving, we've been looking any where south of city, but not to far. Pickaway county be good. I'd like something with a little land and at least a 2 car garage.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:01 AM, M_Quick said:

Through social media we were able to locate were the truck used to steal my trailer lives. Went by several times, finally garage door was up, but no trailer inside. As of now the CPD have assigned a detective to the case. We sent him the video, and he said he would be questioning people over by the trucks locations.

As far as moving, we've been looking any where south of city, but not to far. Pickaway county be good. I'd like something with a little land and at least a 2 car garage.

If I new the offender me and a few buddy's would be knocking on his door if it was me...Or wait for him to come out of the house and approach him in a dark alley!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 4:13 PM, max power said:

I saw somebody posted up that it was stolen.

Oh okay, yeah probably the wifey.

On 4/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, bowdog said:

If I new the offender me and a few buddy's would be knocking on his door if it was me...Or wait for him to come out of the house and approach him in a dark alley!

Well I don't really want them to know, that I know they stole it and where they live. But let's just say phase one has been completed.

On 4/23/2018 at 3:44 PM, max power said:

Where Mick lives this would probably be a bad idea.  

lmao true story.

I just returned the insurance paper work, there gonna give me $1662 for trailer and $200 more for personal property, nothing for the e-track or diamond plate tongue box. I don't know whether to just sale off the quads or get another trailer. If I down size to a 14' I could keep it in the garage. Or do I roll the dice and park another 16' in the same spot?

On 5/7/2018 at 10:32 PM, Steve Butters said:

Park it outside and run a hot wire to it from your house at night to electrocute motherfuckers who touch it... Easy 

Good idea, but, how would you keep it from blowing a breaker?

On 5/8/2018 at 6:55 AM, max power said:

Or get the fuck outta da hood.  

better idea...