Jerry's 2010 fjr

NinjaDoc

OR family, will need your help with sale. Please keep an eye out for some one looking to get into sport touring. FJR to be exact. 

Bike belonged to Jerry, those who knew him and how he takes care of his bike will buy the bike eyes closed no second thought. 

Jerry's wife is trying to clear the garage slowly. They don't ever plan to sell the gold wing, vstrom his daughter is going to adopt. The beautiful red Honda super hawk might be on the chopping block later on. 

But for now sure the fjr will be for sale, I will post up a new thread with pics and all details later. Just wanted to give a heads up so folks can keep an eye out and help his family with a quick and fair sale. 

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

That's not a bad idea at all.  I know he was thinking brand spanking new, but for a more reasonable investment, he could get a real taste for that style bike without much risk of losing his ass if/when he decides to sell.

1 hour ago, nebbish said:

Allow me to say that I am interested. Contact me via pm to talk price.

Great, I will go over and discuss details with his wife and get more info and pricing for you hopefully by this weekend. 

Updated the gallery with some current pics. I was there this weekend. Took bike out of storage and gave it a quick clean and detail. Looks almost new. Saw just 2-3 small rock chips from regular use other wise clean clean. Didn’t ride it since there was still snow outside. It stays on tender for now. 

@nebbish ed gets first dibs I guess since he replied earlier. Dori will wait for him to come back from the trip in a week. 

@CrazySkullCrusher Sam I will pm you details if this falls through 

@zx3vfr last I heard one of the family member was looking to buy it. Will update you how it goes . I will tell you this, that bike still looks so new and sounds amazing with them yoshis 

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Unfortunately @nebbish and @CrazySkullCrusher have been banned. So they won't be able to contact you. I suggest you contact who had third dibs. Coincidentally that would be me. 

I think that'd be a good fit for you, an ST. I'd just worry that it would overlap too much with that new Wing I thought I remember you saying you wanted.

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

I think that'd be a good fit for you, an ST. I'd just worry that it would overlap too much with that new Wing I thought I remember you saying you wanted.

The wing would have been a replacement for the Whale. But it failed horribly in the storage department, it is not suited anymore for 2 up week long trips in the luggage department. It really blows now actually. So anything I get now would be in addition to the Whale.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Wait, who's the bear and who's the football? 

You are the bear and Jim would be the football running around the room trying not to get clapped.

But knowing Jim, he'd just shoot instead of run.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Come n get it.

I keep trying, but you keep moving the date later and later....makes one wonder if you are scared. Well, actually no one is wondering. We know.