Aerostich Roadcrafter I-Pc Suit--$395 OBO

Bubba

Black with silver accents, Goretex and textile construction, size 44R, BOD 3/19/92 (yes, you read that right). I'm 5'11" (going on 5'10") and 205-210# (going on 215) and it fits perfectly in the legs, sleeves, and body, but I doubt I'd say that if I were 1" taller and 5# heavier. No crash damage, has armor in shoulders/elbows/knees. All zips, snaps and Velcro tabs are intact and functional, although a couple of the front Velcro closures are showing some minor fraying. Cleaned, albeit a bit dusty from hanging in the closet, from a smoke-free house (in the spirit of full disclosure, we have a dog, but she's never worn it to my knowledge).

I bought this several years from the original owner in like-new condition, and it still is. I've worn it prolly half-dozen times on long day rides hoping to find joy in a onesie...and never came to love it. It's comfortable, warm and weather-proof (so far as I know), and perfectly functional, but I just strongly prefer a 2-pc riding suit. Some folks swear by this as the ultimate riding garment, and I'm not gonna debate that. I just bought a used Klim jacket/pant combo and it's time to let the 'Stich run free.

Hoping to sell this locally, but if there's no interest I'll post it on ADVR for more to cover the hassle of jumping though the flaming hoops of shipping.

IMGP2555.JPG

IMGP2556.JPG

IMGP2557.JPG

IMGP2558.JPG

IMGP2559.JPG

1 hour ago, motocat12 said:

it might sell quick if you have a tailor modify it.

Exactly the dilemma I was talking about.  What the hell do you do with the damn thing when you get...ahhh...caught short on the road?