Sign in to follow this  
Tonik

YouTube shooting.

Well, it seems banning gun videos on YouTube didn't do much good.

Too soon?

I'm sure you're just trolling, but for full disclosure the reason she attacked the headquarters wasn't because of YouTube's new Gun Policy, but rather their new policy on monetization of channels.  One of her friend's channel was demonetized and she was irate about it. 

Kind of silly because from a business standpoint from YouTube, I completely understand the new monetization policies.  Even my channel was demonetized because of the new requirements, but that just means I have to work harder to get to where I want to be. 

53 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm sure you're just trolling, but for full disclosure the reason she attacked the headquarters wasn't because of YouTube's new Gun Policy

That is not what I was implying.

YouTube removed all the gun videos because of all the gun violence. It didn't stop the gun violence at YouTube.

Not trolling, stating fact and pointing out the irony.

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm sure you're just trolling, but for full disclosure the reason she attacked the headquarters wasn't because of YouTube's new Gun Policy, but rather their new policy on monetization of channels.  One of her friend's channel was demonetized and she was irate about it. 

Kind of silly because from a business standpoint from YouTube, I completely understand the new monetization policies.  Even my channel was demonetized because of the new requirements, but that just means I have to work harder to get to where I want to be. 

When I heard the woman was upset her channel was being demonetized and she went off, I thought Derek was involved somehow, someway. Tell us the the truth you radicalized her!

• Beer 2

How many channels of crappy unintelligible content can they keep paying dudes for?

• Haha 1