California is at it again...

Bubba

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, Bubba said:

This should bring @MeefZah back to OH from the great state of CA pretty quickly.  What the hell are they thinking?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-police-force-legislation_us_5ac3c013e4b00fa46f872c28

There's the problem they don't think its all about the rights of illegals and criminals in that state and screw all the tax paying law abiding citizens.

All rules of engagement, both civilian and military, require orders. Some are specific orders in the military, like attack in force or defend in place, But those are rules of combat engagement. Not really the same at all. Some are general orders, duties and behavior at all times. Even a guard on guard duty might have orders to protect and defend a position with extreme deadly force, without necessarily being attacked. A fleeing enemy is a target if they are still armed. Still not the same as civilian.

A military comparison to civilian would be military police or air police. "Military police protect the lives and property of military installations. They enforce military laws and regulations and operate similar to a civilian police officer -- only they are on a military base."

All types of police will react with force to an observed or discovered felony, or alleged felony. And that list is long. Tickets or summons to Article 15 for misdemeanors.

Edited by ReconRat

I like the idea. If I'm face down on the ground, because you (the police) think I'm someone else, please don't shoot me. If if fart, or twitch in a threatening manner, you may taze the shit out of me. But, please don't kill me. I only say this because I'm sure we have all seen the video from earlier this year.  

• Downvote 1