50% off Arai Corsair-X Sale

RidersDiscount

Spring into savings with over 50% off select Arai Corsair-X helmets at Riders Discount! These won't last long so get them while you can!

Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817 or send us a private message through this forum to get yours for this exclusive forum price. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Graphics On Sale:
Vinales
Large
X-Large

Arai Corsair-X Maverick Vinales Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $469 shipped in the lower 48vinales_corsair_x_side_center.jpg

Dani
Medium
Large
X-Large

Arai Corsair-X Dani Pedrosa Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $469 shipped in the lower 48dani_corsair_x_side_center.jpg

About the Arai Corsair-X:

The PB-SNC² shell of the Corsair-X is made from synthetic fibers and a special resin formula, resulting in a lightweight and durable helmet.

This helmet's interior features Eco-Pure material, which helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin.

5mm peel away cheek pads allow you to customize the fit of the Corsair-X.

The IC Duct-5 air intake and Type 12 diffusers work together to allow maximum ventilation.

A clear Pinlock insert is included with this helmet.

The Arai Corsair-X is both Snell 2015 and DOT certified.

Edited by RidersDiscount

• 2 weeks later...

$1000 doesn’t seem excessive to you? There’s no good helmets available under that price range?

I’m not saying $100 should be what every helmet should costs, but come on man, a grand?

I have an arai and I’ve never been all that impressed with it.  

i will not nor ever hesitate to pay $600-800 or more for a helmet that does exactly what i want it to do... fit, finish and MOST importantly protect my head the best that a helmet can do...

this is certainly not to say that  $300 helmet couldn't protect me...   this to me reminds me of a suit, cheaper works.. but do you want 1.0mm of cowhide protecting you or 1.5mm of premium  whatever hide  giving you superior abrasive and heat dispersion properties and your sliding down the road on all aspects of your body at blank odd mph

i know what i would choose

PS bump for Riders Discount offering a kick ass deal on my personal choice of helmet

Edited by TwiztedRabbit
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

Don’t get it twisted, I’ve got nothing but love for RD.  They’ve always hooked me up, I just think certain manufacturers are outrageously overpriced for what you get.   

My Arai is falling apart like an 80’s GM.  

How old is it? What model?

I have 0 issues throwing down my hard earned cash for a good lid. I went all out in 2016 and got the top of the line corsair. Shortly after I had a big high-side at NJMP. I thrashed my suit (had holes that I ended up fixing this winter), my gloves, and parts of my boots. I also thrashed my arai. There are some deep gouges in the top of the helmet as well as a few spots that are nearly flat because it was dragged on the pavement. I coughed up blood for the next 3 days. My head was the ONLY part of my body that didn't hurt in the slightest.

I'll never think twice about buying a good lid lol. I'm also 3/3 for not paying MSRP for any of my arai's.

Edit: It was the one in my sig. RIP

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

this is certainly not to say that  $300 helmet couldn't protect me...   this to me reminds me of a suit, cheaper works.. but do you want 1.0mm of cowhide protecting you or 1.5mm of premium  whatever hide  giving you superior abrasive and heat dispersion properties and your sliding down the road on all aspects of your body at blank odd mph

helmets are sacrificial. If they're too strong the pass the impact on to your brain.