OhioRiders Spotify Playlist

Casper

Amazon prime gets me a lot of free stuff. I tried Spotify, it reminded me too much of clunky-ass itunes so I quit after 5 minutes. I'm terrible at being a millennial. 

Edited by what

36 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You are correct, but unfortunately OR is infested with iFags.

My gf uses my Google Play subscription on her iPhone with no problems. She had the paid service for Pandora and Apple Music but she ditched them for Google because it's a better service. I buy the $10 subscription service so I can listen to whatever, as long as we're both not using it at once there's no problem. Extra 5 bucks to get multiple devices but we seem to share okay. 

3 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

About to stuff this list full of gangsta rap and industrial metal. Too bad I don't use Spotify though lol.... Google Play Music is where it's at

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

You are correct, but unfortunately OR is infested with iFags.

Here we go......

I'm trying out Tidal for streaming music right now.  I'm too busy (lazy) to make a playlist as well, so apple music, and Spotify are limited.  Many of the "radio stations" on them only have a couple hours of music on them before they repeat, where Google Play music keeps going, although it does repeat a track here and there, it's not just a short playlist.  Amazon is kinda somewhere in between the others, and just isn't all that good at all, yet not all that bad.  Mediocre at best.  

So far, the sound quality of Tidal seems to be good, and it IS their "selling point" for their service.  It seems the music it picks is much more diverse than either Google, or Pandora pick.