FS: 03 bandit 1200 PRICE REDUCED: $2000

Gixxus Christ!

REDUCED!!! $2000 

Upgrading this year and the stables are full. Wondering what I can get for my old zook. This bike is far from stock, but I have all the parts to put it back that way.

Motor mods:

Gsxf1100 cams

Yosh pipe

K&n ovals

Jetted halfway to your mom's house

5° advance key

Pair delete

Suspension/brake mods:

Sonic springs rated for fat fucks

Racetech gold valves 

Busa rear shock

New seals and oil

New front pads

New stainless lines up front

New fluid all around

Billet rear brake torque arm, says 'bandit

Other shit:

Flush mounts up front

Clear alternatives integrated tail light

Fender delete

Rear hugger

NRC cases

LED flashers on rear peg hangers

Dash button for garage door opener

RAM mount for giant phone

Pro grips

Neato bar ends

Fake pazzo levers

Stickers

HID headlight kit

New AGM battery

Fresh oil and filter

Newer plastics. Bike fell off trailer last fall when a strap broke at a red light. Bike has been down a few times with me on it, both times were low speed, 20 mph or less.

Also has givi tour pack, huge top case with hard bags. Rack bolts on/off in about 10 min.

Has conti motions on it that have lots of tread left but are getting old according to date code

It's a fast bike. Haven't had it on a dyno but should be putting 120-ish to the wheel according to what other guys get with the same mods. Gobs of torque everywhere and pulls hard as fuck from 6.5k to Red line. Comfortable enough for all day rides, capable of doing some serious damage in the twisties. I think it's got about 27k on it. Valves were adjusted when I put the cams in about 6k miles ago. Screw and nut tappets,  takes an hour tops, easy as it gets. Will be ready to sell in time for riding season.

20150727_163218.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

14 hours ago, whaler said:

What’s in the works for your next ride?

Gsxs1000f most likely. Was looking at vfr1200 but the zook has better ergos, same power, weighs a lot less, has better brakes, bigger tank...I'm still gonna drag my balls across as many bikes as I can before making a purchase tho.

1 minute ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Gsxs1000f most likely. Was looking at vfr1200 but the zook has better ergos, same power, weighs a lot less, has better brakes, bigger tank...I'm still gonna drag my balls across as many bikes as I can before making a purchase tho.

Sounds like the garage gang-bang, meat-n-greet, gay driveway wiener roasting should be a "bring your bike for Sam to check out" gathering...  :D

50 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Sounds like the garage gang-bang, meat-n-greet, gay driveway wiener roasting should be a "bring your bike for Sam to check out" gathering...  :D

Provided I don't start drinking as soon as you show up....assuming I'll even have it this year.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Bump.

No longer a feeler. This is for real-real, not for play-play. Got financing approved for a 2018 gsxs1000f so the bandito needs to vamoose.  $2500 ORDN price. Come see it tomorrow. 

Now you have to ride it!

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

If I were a moderator i could do that shit myself....

No, if you were a supporting member you could do that shit yourself. You gots to pays the monies.

18 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

If I were a moderator i could do that shit myself....

5 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

No, if you were a supporting member you could do that shit yourself. You gots to pays the monies.

Seems to me Sam doesn't need to pay as long as you are his bitch.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Seems to me Sam doesn't need to pay as long as you are his bitch.

I just want him to sell this bike so I don't have to start calling him Bad8765309.2

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Is it that time of year already?  Better check my rep points and see if I can afford it.